The Roto Grip Wreck-Em bowling ball continues the success of the popular Wrecker bowling ball. The Neutron core in this ball is the motor that provides length and strong down-lane reaction. You won't find a better mid-performance core on the market. The cover on this ball is the Pumped Pearl Reactive coverstock that is finished with a 1500-grit factory polish. This ball provides more length and more reserved power at the breakpoint on medium to medium/light oil conditions and all at a reasonable price. Go ahead and Wreck-Em!
- Color: Red/Purple/White All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Coverstock: Pumped Pearl Reactive
- Core: Neutron
- Finish: 1500-grit Polished
- Reaction: Good length with strong backend
- Hook Potential: Medium-Low
- Length: Long
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium to Medium/Light Oil
- RG: 2.55**
- Differential: 0.042**
- ** RG and Diff are based off of 15 lb. balls