In sports we are always told to hustle well now Roto Grip is providing a ball that will do just that on the lanes. The Roto Grip Hustle Ink was designed to be different. This ball takes a low RG core and low differential to create a ball that will rev up faster but also offer more control down lane. The Thrilled Solid Reactive coverstock is perfect for light oil conditions where over-hooking can occur with more aggressive bowling balls.
- Color: Ink Blue All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Coverstock: Thrilled Solid Reactive
- Core: Hustle (14#-16#) (Lightbulb core for 13# & 12# and a puck core for 11# & 10#)
- Ball Finish: 1500-grit Polished
- RG: 2.53 (15# ball)
- Differential: 0.030 (15# ball)
- Recommended Lane Condition: Light Oil